- The NCISAA will recognize Years of Service to the Athletic Directors of its member schools who have served 20 years or more.
- After initial recognition, recipients will be in also be acknowledged in 5 year increments for service to the NCISAA.
- Years of Service is determined by the total number of years as an athletic director, regardless if those years are a mixture of NCISAA schools and non-NCISAA schools. Additionally, a person’s years of service can carry from one member school to another member school.
- Plaques will be awarded to the athletic directors for his/her accomplishments at the Annual Athletic Director/Athletic Trainer conference each year.
- This information will be tracked through the annual online membership information submissions.
- Freddy Johnson- Greensboro Day School (41 years)
- Ned Gonet-Ravenscroft School (38 years)
- Steve Engebretsen-Durham Academy (29 years)
- Lorie Howard-Salem Academy (29 years)
- Randy Johnson- Wake Christian Academy (24 years)
- Corey Gesell- High Point Christian Academy (23 years)
- Chip Bishop-Fayetteville Academy (23 years)
- Steve Lykins- North Raleigh Christian Academy (22 years)
- Ronnie Plyler- Metrolina Christian Academy (21 years)
- Melanie Sawyer- Pungo Christian Academy (20 years)
- Jon Schner- Greensboro Day School (28 years)
- John Erb- Providence Day School (27 years)